Organizational Effectiveness Consulting Skills
In Person Certification
FORMAT: In Person
DURATION: 3 Days
LOCATION: Scottsdale, AZ
Become a Certified Organizational Effectiveness Consultant!
Not every CHRO has the luxury of hiring dedicated organizational effectiveness or organizational development team members. Therefore, leaders often turn to the Human Resources function for organizational effectiveness support. Working with an organizational effectiveness consultant offers significant value to any leader seeking to optimize organizational performance, more readily adapt to changes, and achieve sustainable success. Skilled consultants bring a wealth of expertise and a fresh perspective that can catalyze positive transformation within an organization.
Does your HR Team have the strategic framework to operate as successful organizational effectiveness consultants? Organizational effectiveness is the measurement of how successfully an organization achieves it objectives. Skilled organizational effectiveness consultants can provide clients with:
Organizational effectiveness consultants are skilled at conducting thorough assessments of an organization’s goals, people, processes, culture and practices to identify gaps in organizational performance. Their objective analysis can identify inefficiencies, areas of improvement, and opportunities for growth that can significantly impact the organization, yet often go unnoticed.
OE consultants possess specialized knowledge and best practices in organizational development, change management, and performance improvement. Their insights can help organizations implement effective strategies to drive better alignment across the organization.
Organizational effectiveness consultants tailor their approach to the unique needs and challenges of each organization. They design customized solutions that address specific performance gaps and align the organization with key business objectives.
Introducing change within an organization can be challenging. Organizational effectiveness consultants bring expertise in change management, helping organizations navigate transitions smoothly and ensuring that new strategies are embraced by employees.
Time and Cost Savings: With the right skillset, organizational effectiveness consultants can address common organizational effectiveness challenges by quickly identifying issues and implementing solutions, saving the organization significant time and resources.
Strategic HR Work Requires a Solid Grasp of OE Concepts and Tools:
Whether you are an HR Business Partner, or an internal or external Organizational Effectiveness consultant, to be highly valued by your clients, you must have the ability to explain organizational effectiveness in simple language, easily assess and identify the key gaps in organizational performance and recommend practical solutions for moving forward. That goal is at the heart of the MOSAIC Change Approach — MOSAIC makes organizational effectiveness simple!
Organizational Effectiveness Consulting Certification: Your Path to Success
The MOSAIC Organizational Effectiveness (OE) Consulting program is designed to increase your value as an HR Business Partner or OE professional. This program will strengthen your consulting expertise and improve your ability to deliver more effective organizational effectiveness and change management solutions for your clients.
Master Both the Science and the Art of OE Consulting: What Does the OE Consulting Workshop Offer?
In this workshop you will learn:
- Basic Tenets of OE Consulting: Learn the governing principles of the organizational effectiveness field. Understanding the ‘rules of engagement’ can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Client Entry and Contracting: How do you most effectively initiate a preliminary conversation with a client to explore their perspective on the perceived issue and what assistance they seek? If not handled properly, you are unlikely to get the opportunity for a second conversation!
- Data Collection and Diagnosis: To be effective, you need to accurately identify the current situation, the target situation and understand the gap between the two. It often happens that what clients believe is a problem is not the entire problem. Thus, data collection and diagnosis are important to find the root cause so that the right problems are addressed.
- Client Feedback Meeting: Effectively managing client feedback meetings is essential to success. These meetings serve as vital touchpoints for understanding client expectations, refining the approach, and nurturing lasting relationships. A skillful approach can lead to improved client satisfaction and a more collaborative relationship.
- Implementation Plan Development: Learn how to most effectively collaborate with the client to craft a tailored implementation plan that ensures a seamless and strategic execution of change initiatives.
Participants leave this program with a demonstrated proficiency in more advanced elements of OE consulting including client engagement, data collection, feedback techniques, and solution design and implementation. The OE Consulting Skills program also includes a 2-year subscription to the MOSAIC Foundations Online Learning Series (30 on-demand learning modules) and a variety of reference materials and facilitation supplies to support your ongoing client work.
Join the hundreds of OE Consultants who have already experienced the MOSAIC Advantage!
About this program
Increase your value as an HR Business Partner! Strengthen your consulting expertise and improve your ability to deliver more effective change solutions for your clients. In this interactive, 3-day program you’ll gain hands-on practice and leave with demonstrated proficiency in more advanced elements of OE consulting (e.g., Client engagement, data collection, feedback techniques, and solution design and implementation.)
This program is limited to no more than ten participants to maximize the opportunities for participant sharing, insights and learning in a safe environment. Program includes a 2-year subscription to the MOSAIC Foundations Online Learning Series and a variety of reference materials and facilitation supplies to support your ongoing client work.
NOTE: Course materials and any associated tools will be sent to the email on record prior to the program.
Who should attend:
The ideal candidate for this program should have no less than two years of experience supporting business leaders with change initiatives and/or business improvements.
- Introduction to OE Consulting
- OE Competencies, Models and Tenets
- Defining your own Mental Models
- Requirements for effective OE work
- The 5-Step Consulting process
- Client Entry and Contracting
- Data Collection and Diagnosis
- Client Feedback Meeting – Preparation and Execution
- Implementation Plan Development (Including Review and Feedback on Personal Plan Proposals)
- Terminating the Engagement
- Dealing with the ‘Fatal Five’ Client Situations
- Personal Application and one-on-one Coaching
What makes the MOSAIC OE Consulting Program better than similar programs?
Our OE Consulting Workshop has been crafted by seasoned OE Consultants with extensive experience serving Fortune 100 corporations, small mid-caps and privately held firms, this workshop showcases our proven track record of driving impactful change across diverse industries and on a global scale. If you are looking for a practical, tool-based organizational effectiveness consulting program that will immediately enhance your reputation as an organizational effectiveness consultant, look no further than the MOSAIC framework and toolset.
Who can participate in the OE Consulting Training Program?
If you have at least two years of experience assisting business leaders with change initiatives and/or business improvements, you are eligible to participate in the program.
Is it possible to learn the fine points of OE Consulting in three days?
Yes. The one-on-one interaction and the small number of participants in the program allows each participant to make the most of the learning experience. In addition, the 2-year subscription to the MOSAIC Foundations Learning Series and MOSAIC tools are included to ensure participants have refresher information available after the program.
Is the OE Consulting Workshop conducted online?
No. Although our MOSAIC Certification Program is offered in a virtual format, to ensure each participant to able to gain practice with the consulting skills, and to provide participants with realistic consulting situations and clients, this is an in-person workshop.
Limited Time Savings!